Friday, August 22, 2008

loss of control

i am at a loss.
i'd like to say i always have my stuff together. Not now. God's been breakin me down of that. A lot has been goin on that i don't care to explain, enough that i've returned to the most humble position to call out to my God who hears- the knees. And still praying.

Another reason i can't explain is bc i got in a fight with a sharp knife and lost. my hand is all nic and taped up enough that it's taken me... about forever to type all this. so goodbye.

1 comment:

strongerbecauseofyou said...

I hope that I am not the reason for your loss of control. I Don't think I realized how much we only talk about one certain thing in my life. It seems as if its always about me, and last night i went off after realizing it. I just dont think i noticed how it effects others around me. For that im sorry. If there is anyway i can help you let me know, for you have helped me tremendously.