Monday, September 1, 2008

God's special seed.

So, this weekend i left lil ole jomo and went to a even smaller town called Huntsville, Mo. where i spent three days laughin it up and eatin almost everything i got my hands on. This is where i played family fued( and won), danced until almost every part of me was sweaty, and jus spent some good ole time wit family. I love my family. There are so many of us, so it's easy to enjoy. On sunday mornin we( we meanin our family... we filled the church we sat in) had church service and i got called up to read scripture. It wasn't me walkin up, readin, and sittin back down. It was me walkin up, sittin in one of those big chairs that the deacons usually sit in, standin in front of the choir swayin with em and singin with em. But man was it fun. Over the past several years i've really learned to appriciate my family and love the fact that we really are different and all unique.
God bless family... because everyone who's seen mine knows he has.

In other news, God is still in control of my life. Over the past week i went to a devo that the girls on D3 have about once a week. I don't go to these anymore because i'm not a part of the floor any longer. But i sat in and listened to my friends lead the devo as R.A.'s which was very different, but glad to see that they had a handle of things. Then the other R.A. (becca, whom i love very much) lead the devotional, which was about faithfulness and trust. Now, if you knew me right now and what i been goin through over the last few weeks, you'd know that my world has been revolved around faithfulness and trust. A lesson I need to learn. I've been learning, but God doesn't stop until you've learned it, ya know? So idk, maybe i got the hang of it... maybe not. We'll see. In the mean time i'll jus be patient. I've gotten better at that lesson too, which is good i feel, but don't be suprised if i have to go back and learn it all over again. As goes life.

over and out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's right. Commitments need to be made over and over again...I'm learning this slowly.

But you will get to a point where your first instinct is to trust Jesus first, I promise you.

Love you.
-Becca