Things are better since walking around town. I'm still walking around where i've always been walkin, and it's not as bad now, which is a positive thing. I've been tryin to stay home with my mom as much as I can yet still tryin to see people. When i'm not there i worry about her, so it's jus usually better to be there. I'll stay until tuesday. Ashley comes along for the ride too, so that'll be nice.
I tihnk my bubble has become more invisible than normal. People should see it better. Maybe i'll buy some air die. I say this because the other day someone got in my bubble... yeah. not cool. don't mess with my head people. *sigh*
Knowing God's provision for my life is enough to continue on day by day. things may get hard, and i may grow weak, but knowing there is nothing to make God walk away and leave you is more than enough for me to face those every day fears.
Thank God for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment