So a friend of mine has a thing where he writes a lot on the net, just like this one, so friends- i decided i wanted one as well. Actually my roommate has one of these as well, so i guess she was the deciding factor. Thanks for that. ha. Thinking about it now, another friend of mine has one too, it's not xanga.. a different one... i love to read them. All off them. I love knowing what they actually think. You never get the full story in person. It's when that someone sits down, and really writes out the day, their thoughts... why someone did that, or why won't this person just do this... the mind is such a beautiful thing. I often feel as though i'm misunderstood when it comes to my thoughts. I may come off as a blond, or sporadically minded( i do have my moments), but on paper, or on a blog rather, is where i really shine. It's where people really see that i do have some sort of intellect. I'm relieved to know that.
Honestly, i wasn't planning on writing anything profound, not that this is, but i was going to start that tomorrow... isn't it interesting how everything turns out different that we expect, 99.5% of the time? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Here I am!!
Post a Comment