isn't sure what to say.
but part of me thinks i'm not gonna have so much effort. I mean i care a lot about a lot of people. It's a fault i have. I seem to care about people that really don't care that much about me(not that it matters that much). I know this sounds like crazy, but i do believe it has to be true. You see, i had my 21st birthday, just the other day. Nomally i souldn't care about my birthday, just another day, but it's the big one ya know... And a couple of the people who say they care most about me didn't even remember(and still haven't said anything). I go out of my way to show people i care so they never doubt- not so they can show me up by doin somethin for me, and some don't show they care at all... i guess it's not a depressing thing, sure it feels as though it is, but in reality, it's just me being faced with the truth- and ya know what? It hurts.
I know people tried, and it was nice to see my folks, but my birthday still kinda sucked. :(
There ya have it people, that's my revelation for my 21st birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment