Thursday, February 26, 2009

Dazzle me?

tonight was weird. real weird.

I walked into the bar part of a restaurant that i work at, and this lady looks at me and says, "How there she is, it's the prettiest girl in the entire restaurant"... i looked at her because i didn't know who she was talking about but she was obviously talking about me... i pointed to myself and was like... "ME??" and she was all " well of course". I laughed... i couldn't believe that. haha. Then not two hours later, These two guys walk in and when i went to take them to a table, one was like "DANG, You are fine!" and i practically chocked on my own spit. I didn't know what to say so i turned half way around and said, "well thanks, haha." Later when they were leaving he told me that he didn't mean to scare me and he's sorry if he did, that he just thought i was really pretty. This guy kept saying that i was pretty over and over too. I'm thinking that maybe i woke up thinking i wasn't much of a person that day and just needed a compliment. Who knows, but for whatever reason, it happened. Lol. Thanks.

No comments: