So tonight was odd. No, that isn't the right word. Creepy. Yes, that fits a little better. Work was Creepy. It was a normal night, like any other until one of the guys in back hit on me. Was not okay with that. I won't go into details, but i'll just say that i've never seen someone undress me with their eyes more than that guy did. Wait. No, that's a lie, but he's gotta be a close second. I just don't get it. Why. I officially work with two people that make me feel so... there is no word for what they make me feel. I'm not gonna let that stop me though. I'm not gonna run away from this issue. Somethin i gotta deal with... Somethin i've dealt with at every restaurant i've worked at- unfortunately. Oh well. Life goes on. In other news... hmmm.. in other news... I got nothin.
Over and out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment